Skills and experience:
- At least 5 – 10 years of AX experience
- Must know and have at experience with Dynamics AX 2012 and X++ and MorphX Integrated Development Environment (IDE) in Dynamics AX
- Experience with debugging and trouble-shooting complex ERP problems.
- Experience with taking functional business requirements, specs and user requirements and turn it into a technical design.
- Significant understanding of and experience with software development project lifecycles and business planning, with a proven track record of success in multiple, complex projects.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Source Control Systems such as TFS (Team Foundation Server)
- Knowledge of supporting Microsoft Technologies including SQL and Visual Studio.
- Work with IT service ticket management system
Nice to have
- Would be good to also know object Oriented Languages, Windows Platforms; AX Workflow
- Knows (or has the ability to quickly learn) how to make builds and deployments in Multiple Dynamics AX environments
- Experience with system setup, system surveillance.
- Ability to work with outside consultants / developers and be able to guide and help these to follow the department processes.
Bachelor’s degree preferred