- Graduate of BS Computer Science, BS Computer Eng'g or any IT related course from a reputable educational institution
- Preferably proficient in System/Business Analysis and Design, proficient in Data Analysis and Design, Skilled in Project in Various Software Development Lifecycles (e.g., waterfall, agile), Programming Knowledge
- Knowledgeable in Oracle R12 (Financials, Inventory
- With at least 4 years experience in supervising MIS Section/IT Department
IT Project Management including application development, testing and deployment, Database Design and Creation particularly in Oracle and MS SQL, Application Design and Creasing using VB 6, Visual FoxPro 6, network and infrastructure management
- With strong leadership and people management skills
- With good communication skills (oral and written)
- Ability to formulate and implement strategic IT plans for the company
- Innovative approach to providing IT solutions to business problems
- Able to manage and motivate a pool of IT talents
Interested and Qualified applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also, Kindly register online and anticipate an email notification regarding the status of your application.