Principal Employer: Princess Cruises
Status: For Manpower Pooling
We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees working onboard our ships at sea. As a leader in the cruise industry, Princess Cruises is continuously expanding and seeking dynamic, energetic, experienced professionals to join our team. With our innovative fleet of ships visiting five continents, each offering adventurous ways to explore the globe, this could be a great opportunity to let your career set sail.
As a Demi Chef de Partie Pastry, you will be part of our exciting, luxury multi-unit, high-volume shipboard Pastry operation and help oversee its multi-cultural world-class team. You will have an opportunity to increase your international dessert expertise, work along with recipes of renowned master chocolatier Norman Love and award-winning chefs.
Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.
Job Responsibilities Include:
Along with a challenging career and worldwide travel opportunities, Princess Cruises offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, shared cabin accommodations, meals, and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness center, pool and a recreation center.
· Must have at least four (4) years of pastry experience in the pastry galley with experience in the same position as Demi Chef De Partie – Pastry or with at least one (1) year experience as 1st Commis Pastry
· Must possess a formal training education in Pastry arts from a recognized culinary training institution
· Must have recent experience in high volume production and possess strong knowledge of Pastry arts
· Must be well versed in U.S.P.H.S. regulations from Cruise companies.
· Command of the English language, both verbal and written.
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation.
POEA License POEA-175-SB-053113-PA-MLC
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St. Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Capitol Drive, Iznart St. Iloilo City
“For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.”