For Land-based Local Employment
Employer: Magsaysay People Resources Corporation
Interested applicants may send their updated RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Waterfall, Hybrid and/or Agile Project Management.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or related field
· Minimum of three years’ relevant work experience
· Familiarity with information technology concepts, relevant tools and standards, software development methodologies
· Responsible for numerous successful projects, including complex projects and projects involving several project staff and clients.
· Thorough understanding of project management phases, techniques, and tools.
· Proficiency with MS-Project, MS-office suite, or any other relevant time management & scheduling tools
· Balanced business/technical background
· Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
· Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
· Experience in managing multiple projects at once
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of customer trust and confidence
· Proven ability to lead Information Systems projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
· Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
· Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
· Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects is a plus. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
· Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
· PMP certification, PRINCE2, PMI-ACP or recognized equivalent a plus.
Additional Qualifications and Skills
· Proven experience as an IT Project Manager, IT Operations Manager or similar role
· Knowledge of information technology applications, processes, software and equipment
· Demonstrated team performance skills, service mindset approach, and the ability to act as a trusted advisor
• Certificate of employment
• Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
• NBI Clearance
• Phil health MDR
• SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
• HDMF MDF
Candidates are encouraged to have these documents on hand and readily available when they apply to job vacancies to allow faster processing time.
Terms of Employment: