For Local Employment Urgent Hiring!
Interested applicants may send their updated RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The HR Business Partner provides the day-to-day performance management guidance to the
business’s management personnel through coaching, career development, counseling, and
· College graduate preferably with a Degree in Human Resource Management, Psychology,
Industrial Engineering, Behavioral Science or any equivalent course;
• 3-5 years’ experience or more in organization development (planning, change management, policy research, formulation and implementation, succession planning) training, performance management roles. Candidate must have been the lead or an individual contributor in delivering their projects.
• Previous HR business partner/generalist roles is a plus (engagement, recruitment, compensation and benefits, labor relations).
• Exposure and interface with top management with regards to the planning and execution of projects is a plus.
• Experience in handling the HR requirements of 300 Full Time Employees or more.
• Candidate has involvement in HR projects.
• Candidates that had accomplishments in streamlining the HR process.
• Certificate of employment
• Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
• NBI Clearance
• Phil health MDR
• SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
• HDMF MDF
Terms of Employment:
Interested and Qualified applicants may register at www.magsaysaycareers.com and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application