For Local Employment Urgent Hiring!!!!
Employer: MMMA MOL MAGSAYSAY MARITIME ACADEMY
Interested applicants may send their updated RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: INSTRUCTOR (TEACHING FACULTY)
- Graduate of BSMT, preferably with earning units in Masters Degree (advantage).
- At least 12 months as OIC NW on seagoing ship over 500 GT.
- At least with 1 year teaching experience.
- IMO MC 6.09, IMO MC 3.12 and IMO MC 6.10
- Shall demonstrate teaching competence and show understanding in his/her field of expertise. As facilitator of learning, he/she is expected to plan, organize, and teach in a manner that encourages cadet and professional development in harmony with the Academy’s vision, mission, and values. Provide academic consultation and counselling to cadets. Employ classroom management to ensure completion of course delivery within allocated timeframe. Develop and/or improve course packages, in areas of expertise.
• Certificate of employment
• Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
• NBI Clearance
• Phil health MDR
• SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
• HDMF MDF
Interested and Qualified applicants may register at www.magsaysaycareers.com and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.