- Teach students Canadian English Language in accordance to training module and program.
- Provide assistance in development and improvement of course modules and training materials.
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- Must have at least 3 years of ESL Teaching
- Must have a TESL Certificate
- Native Speaker or with CELPIP 11 or CLB 11 or IELTS 8.5
- Superior communication skills
- Experience teaching a test preparation course, familiarity with CELPIP or familiarity with other English proficiency tests is an advantage.
Terms of Employment:
- Open for Part-Time Employment
- Successful candidates will be assigned in Magsaysay Center for Hospitality and Culinary Arts (MCHCA) Manila Office.
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and apply for this job.
Kindly anticipate a call and email notification regarding the status of your application.