MMMA : FACULTY FOR MARINE ENGINEERING (PART-TIME)
For Land-based Local Employment
Location: Salitran, Dasmariñas, Cavite
Employer: MOL Magsaysay Maritime Academy (MMMA)
About MOL Magsaysay Maritime Academy:
MMMA is one of the pioneering maritime schools in the Philippines offering industry-linkage programs: Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation (BSMT) and Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering (BSMarE). MMMA aims to support the shipping industry in supplying well-trained, professional, disciplined, and competent seafarers.
- Must be Office in Charge of a Watch on seagoing ships powered by main propulsion machinery of 750 kW propulsion power or more;
- Must have 12 months of seagoing experinece as OIC of a Watch on seagoing ships of 500 gross tonnage or more;
- Preferably with teaching experience;
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering;
- Must have completed Training Course for Instructors (IMO Model Course 6.09)
- Must have completed Training Course on Assessment, Examination, and Certification of Seafarers (IMO Model Course 3.12)
Terms of Employment:
- Part-time employment;
- Successful candidate will be assigned in MOL Magsaysay Maritime Academy (MMMA), Salitran, Dasmariñas, Cavite.
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.