HYLIFE FOODS LP : SWINE TECHNICIAN
For Land-based Overseas Employment
Principal Employer: HYLIFE FOODS LP
About Hylife Foods LP:
Our people, perseverance, integrity, and exceptional partnerships have led HyLife to becoming Canada's leading pork producer and global exporter of high quality pork products.
Responsible for carrying out feeding program, breeding and farrowing; weigh and sort pigs for transportation; wash empty rooms, prepare rooms for animal entry; recognize and treat livestock health issues; and maintain livestock performance records.
Must have a minimum of 3 years continuous (no gaps) work experience as Swine Technician within the last 5 years from Farms/Barns or Swine-raising plants with not less than 5 sow level;
Must have valid IELTS Certificate/ CELPIP with CLB Level 5 (if not yet available, must present receipt for IELTS Exam)
Preferably College Graduate with Degree in Agriculture, Major in Animal Science or related Degree
- Updated Resume
- Updated Passport ( valid at least 3 years)
- IELTS or CELPIP (CLB level 5)
- SSS Static Report
- Certificate of employment (for the past 10 years) or Company ID & latest payslip if currently employed
- College and High School Diploma and TOR
- Most recent NBI Clearance
- INTERNATIONAL Police Clearance (if ypu have lived/stayed in any foreign country for more than 6 months)
- SEA SERVICE RECORD (if with seabased employment)
- POEA OFW Info Sheet (if worked landbased abroad)
- PRC ID card or License Certificate (if any)
- PEOS Certificate (Pre-employment Orientation Seminar)
- POEA E-Registration
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
7th Floor, Times Plaza Bldg. U.N Avenue, Ermita, Manila
“For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers."