For Land-based Overseas Employment
Must have a minimum of 3 years continuous (no gaps) work experience as Meat Cutter, Butcher or Slaughterman within the last 5 years from Meat Processing Plants, Meat Shops, Supermarkets, Wet Markets, Slaughterhouses, Cruise ships, Hotels, Resorts or Fine Dining Restaurants;
Must have knowledge and skill in pork and/or cattle meat cutting;
Must have work experience in deboning;
Must have an IELTS or CELPIP Certificate (preferably valid) or if not yet available, receipt should be presented;
Must have SSS record;
Must be a High School graduate.
- Certificate of employment
- Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
- SEA SERVICE RECORD (if with seabased employment)
- POEA OFW Info Sheet (if worked landbased abroad)
- PRC ID card or License Certificate (if any)
- NBI Clearance
- Phil health MDR
- SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
- HDMF MDF
- PEOS Certificate (Pre-employment Orientation Seminar)
- POEA E-Registration
- High School Diploma/ College Diploma
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Global Services Inc.
7th Floor, Times Plaza Bldg. U.N Avenue, Ermita, Manila
“For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers."