For Local Employment Urgent Hiring!
Employer: Homer Foundation, Incorporated
Interested applicants may send their updated RESUME at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION: PROGRAM MANAGER
· Handles and creates development projects/programs of the Foundation. The job includes research, policy analysis, communication management, fundraising, and coalition building.
· College Graduate: Social/Behavioral Sciences, Social Work, Mass Communication, preferably with Post Graduate credentials/units;
· At least 5 years of related work experience.
• Certificate of employment
• Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
• NBI Clearance
• Phil health MDR
• SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
• HDMF MDF
Candidates are encouraged to have these documents on hand and readily available when they apply to job vacancies to allow faster processing time.
Terms of Employment: