WE’RE URGENTLY HIRING!!!
For Land-based Local Employment
Employer: MAGSAYSAY MARITIME CORPORATION
Interested applicants may send their updated RESUME at email@example.com and register at www.magsaysaycareers.com and apply for the job
· Endorsed approved contracts to Batching Section of Compliance Department. Prepare In-House report as basis for the request for OWWA Payment.
· Encode names of crew for processing to MMIS (List of Crew of Contracts Processing) for the preparation of Request to Process Seafarers Sheet (RPS).
· Encode contract details through POEA POPSEA System.
· Evaluate the status of the contract and SIRB by the In-House Documentation Officer.
· Issue Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) for the approved contracts for processing. (ALSO at list of Crew of Contracts Processing)
• Must possess a Bachelor's degree;
• With experience Customer Service and document processing.
• Certificate of employment
• Company ID & Latest Payslip (if currently employed)
• NBI Clearance
• Phil health MDR
• SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
• HDMF MDF
Candidates are encouraged to have these documents on hand and readily available when they apply to job vacancies to allow faster processing time.