.NET Full-stack Developer
About the Position
MPRC-IT is looking for a bright and talented individual who will take on a key role in providing IT application support and maintenance of our existing application stack. The Technology and Solutions Team is responsible for the development and maintenance of business-critical applications, including MMIS and SMIS, across many business functions including sourcing, business development, finance, and corporate. We are seeking a talented full-stack developer with UI/UX specialization to join Magsaysay People Resources Corporation (MPRC). A great candidate will have experience in .Net Development and have specialization with UI/UX. The candidate will report directly to the Application Development Supervisor/Lead.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Full-stack Developer will be primarily responsible for:
· Working closely with the Business Analyst, Project Manager, and fellow Full-stack development team members.
· Creating and supporting various .Net applications. We have a mix of .Net 4.7 (MVC and WebForms) and .Net Core applications.
· Meeting with customers/end users to understand business needs and turn these into stunning UI/UX, map customer journeys, etc.
· Working with other team members on collaborative projects and tasks.
· Knows basic level SQL Server development, including T-SQL, stored procedures, etc.
· ASP.NET MVC or .Net Core experience.
· Experience with modern development technologies like HTML5, TypeScript, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.
· Uses figma or some other UI/UX wire framing or storyboarding tool.
· Experience in building rich UI/UX interfaces and ASP.NET MVC or .NET Core web applications / projects
· Solid coding practices, including good design documentation and a strong preference for agile methodology
· Sharp analytical abilities and proven UI/UX design skills
· Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, and a track record of delivery
· Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
· Strong communication abilities (both written and verbal English)
· Be a quick learner and demonstrate ability to adapt to change (Agile mindset)
Job Type: Full-time
Work-from-Home arrangement: Yes, Hybrid – 3x on-site & 2x WFH
Work shift: Day-shift, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Reports to: Application Development Supervisor / Lead