Principal Employer: PRINCESS CRUISES
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises first set sail in 1965 with a single ship cruising to Mexico. Today, the line has grown to become the third largest cruise line in the world, renowned for innovative ships, an array of on-board options, and an environment of exceptional customer service. A recognized leader in worldwide cruising, Princess carries 1.7 million guests each year to destinations around the globe ranging in length from three to 114 days, allowing them to see the world and come back new.
Princess Cruises was catapulted to stardom in 1977 when one of its ships, Pacific Princess was cast in a starring role on a new television show called "The Love Boat." The weekly series, which introduced millions of viewers to the concept of a sea-going vacation, was an instant hit and both the company name and its "seawitch" logo have remained synonymous with cruising ever since. The show, which can still be seen around the world, has been widely credited with fuelling the dramatic expansion of the industry.
Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service to each guest, assisting guests with account inquires, resolving customer service issues, and answering telephone calls. This position offers excellent career development and promotion opportunities in hotel management..
· Applicants must have a minimum of two years experience in the hotel/hospitality/cruise industry performing junior management duties and front desk responsibilities at a large hotel.
· Must have experience with large volume cash handling, possess mathematical and analytical skills, and have excellent customer service skills. Secretarial skills and foreign language fluency are also preferred.
· Last work experience should not be more than 2 years ago
· Must have a Passport valid for at least 18 months from the date of application
· No visible body tattoo (arms, neck, legs, nape etc.).
· Certificate of Employment
· Seaman’s Book
· Performance Appraisal (if available)
· Training Certificates and COP
· Phil health MDR
· SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
· HDMF MDF
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St., Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Corner Rosario Zamora St. Plaza Libertad, Iloilo City
"For Manpower Pooling Only"; "No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants"; "Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers."