Principal Employer: COSTA CRUISES
About Costa Cruises:
The largest European cruise operator, Costa Cruises is able to offer you one of the largest choices of itineraries and ships available today. Every one of our Costa Cruise ships is designed to combine comfort, entertainment and pleasure in unmistakable Italian style.
· Assist the Bartender in keeping the bar and pantry clean and organized.
· must have at least 1 year work-related experience in Bars, High-end Clubs, Standalone Restaurants, and Reputable Coffee Shops, 3-5 Star Hotels, Integrated Resorts, or Cruise ships;
· Last work experience should not be more than 2 years ago;
· Minimum height of at least 5’6” (Male);
· must have a passport valid for at least 18 months from the date of application;
· No visible body tattoo (arms, neck, legs, nape etc.).
· Sea Service Record
· Seaman’s Book
· Performance Appraisal (if available)
· Training Certificates and COP
· Phil health MDR
· SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
· HDMF MDF
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St. Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Capitol Drive, Iznart St. Iloilo City
“For Manpower Pooling Only”; “No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants”; “Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.”