Principal Employer: TED CRUISES
About TED CRUISES:
Founded in 2000, ted is part of RWS Entertainment Group, the world’s largest leisure and attraction experience provider. Specializing in theatre, cruise, travel, resort, and retail, ted leverages a vast knowledge of multiple industries across six internal departments: talent, production, audio-visual, studio, retail, and fitness. The ted team’s capabilities extend from creative character development and custom-made merchandise to original music scores and set fabrication.
A deep understanding of design and production; more than 6,500 world-class creators, artists, musicians, trainers, and technicians; and the entertainment industries’ most modern studios ensure that for every project, for every client, everything is tailor-made.
· Must have shipboard experience as Broadcast Technician/Manager;
· Competent in the management and ingestion of video content across all digital channels for broadcast.
· Understanding video distribution methodologies utilizing current technologies.
· Competent in video reproduction utilising Sony FS5, and capable to work as a one-man video production solution on board.
· Knowledge of field recording audio and capturing high quality sound from all over the vessel.
· Highly competent in the whole adobe suite especially, Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
· Able to develop new concepts and ideas to market activities and excursions on board the Explorer class ships through video production.
· Be up to date with the latest trends and technological advancements in the broadcast industries.
· Last work experience should not be more than 2 years ago;
· Must have a valid Passport and Seaman's Book;
· No visible body tattoo (arms, neck, legs, nape etc.).
· Sea Service Record
· Seaman’s Book
· Performance Appraisal (if available)
· Training Certificates and COP
· Phil health MDR
· SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
· HDMF MDF
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St. Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Capitol Drive, Iznart St. Iloilo City
For Manpower Pooling Only; No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants; Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.