Principal Employer: AIDA CRUISES
About AIDA Cruises:
AIDA’s story of success began in 1996 when an idea revolutionized the oceanic cruise vacation product. Cruises as modern lifestyle products with this, AIDA created a market in which the company is the German Market Leader up to the present day. AIDA is part of the Costa Group and thus belongs to Europe’s largest and most successful cruise corporation. AIDA represents the epitome of the casual cruise with a consistently excellent service and the proverbial AIDA smile on the lips of each and every employee. The famous sentence Once you’re with Aida, you’ll always be with AIDA was coined by our guests. We take this message as an incentive to prove with every new trip that we provide the best cruise product on the market in terms of quality and emotional value.
· Must have at least 2 years' of work experience and professional training as a camera man and as a media designer for image and sound;
· With experience in filming and editing;
· Extensive experience in dealing with professional cameras as well as basic knowledge in the field of audiovisual media;
· Knowledgeable in live broadcasting and live recording (including remote cameras);
· Confident in working with non-linear editing systems (ideally AVID Media Composer, version 7 or higher);
· Last work experience should not be more than 2 years ago;
· No visible body tattoo (arms, neck, legs, nape etc.).
· Certificate of Employment
· Seaman’s Book
· Performance Appraisal (if available)
· Training Certificates and COP
· Phil health MDR
· SSS (IC, E1 or E4)
· HDMF MDF
"Candidates are encouraged to have these documents readily available when they apply to job vacancies to ensure faster processing time."
Interested and Qualified applicants may register and Apply for this Job.
Kindly anticipate email notification regarding the status of your application.
Magsaysay Maritime Corporation
Manila: Ground Floor G.E. Antonino Bldg. T.M. Kalaw St. corner J. Bocobo St., Ermita, Manila
Cebu: 2nd Floor ATC 2 Building, 128 F. Ramos St. Cebu City
Davao: Unit No. 1, Ground Floor GIMS Building, Ramon Magsaysay Avenue, Davao City
Iloilo: Capitol Drive, Iznart St. Iloilo City
For Manpower Pooling Only; No fees in any form and/or purpose will be collected from the applicants; Beware of illegal recruiters and human traffickers.