Thank you for considering to pursue your career with MAGSAYSAY. In Compliance with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, MAGSAYSAY has outlined below its job application procedure which explains our need to get your consent to collect, process, and retain your personal and sensitive information. Kindly read through the document and click on the tick box at the bottom of the form that reflects your decision.
We collect necessary personal data to process your application for possible employment. In case you pass the employment process, additional information may be required. Your personal information will be retained in our database for specific vacancies up to fifty (50) years.
The following is the full scope of the process where you will need to provide your personal / sensitive information which will be used by authorized MAGSAYSAY Personal Information Controllers (PICs) and Personal Information Processors (PIPs).
For applications, please log-in at https://magsaysaycareers.com
Recruitment and Selection includes: Profiling, Assessment, Test Administration, Background Checking, Fleet Interview, Technical Interview, and Principal Interview
Fleet Services: Document Assessment, Medical, Training, Travel Arrangement, Contract, Preparation of Salary and Allowances, Allottees’ and Dependents’ Information
Compliance Services: Encoding and Scanning of Documents, Contract, Visa and License Processing, and Crew 201 records
Repatriation in case of medical / legal grounds
Accounts and Billing & Allotment Processing (payroll management and social benefits)
Crew Performance Monitoring
Crew and Family Engagement Services Request
Storing of Personal Data through MAGSAYSAY Database
Your stored personal information can be accessed through the following sites:
Stage1: Application - https://magsaysaycareers.com
Stage2: Employment / Crew System / Request- http://css.magsaysayonline.com/
MAGSAYSAY employs third party/outsourced service providers to do the following activities: background checking, data processing via system (encoding and scanning), travel arrangement, medical, and training. The accreditation of said Third Party / Outsourced Service Providers is strictly implemented to ensure that your personal information is protected in accordance with the law.
For any complaints and / or request with the handling of your personal information or any unauthorized use, you may email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acknowledgment and Attestation
With the above information on the Company’s Recruitment and Operational Processes on Data Collection:
1. I declare that I understand the test and processes that will be done in connection with my application.
2. I authorize MAGSAYSAY to collect, process, use my personal information and all test results for their legitimate activities and processes.
3. I certify that the information I have given on this application is complete and correct.
4. I give my consent to MAGSAYSAY to verify, inquire and/or confirm with third party / persons or any other organization as well as applicable government agencies with regard to any of my given personal information.
5. I allow MAGSAYSAY to store and secure my personal information and test results in their database for the access of authorized MAGSAYSAY PIC and/or PIP.
6. I am aware that I can access and rectify information that I have provided by requesting to the assigned PIC handling my application and/or my employment.
7. I authorize MAGSAYSAY to hold my personal and sensitive information including my test results in their database for fifty (50) years or until such time I withdraw my consent.
8. I am aware of my right to call the attention of MAGSAYSAY in case of any unauthorized use of my personal information. I am also aware that I have the right to block, erase and/or remove my information. I understand that blocking, erasing and/or removing my information may result in the non-processing of my application.
9. I acknowledge therefore, that I have voluntarily provided the requested information for the purpose of my application. Hence, my failure to provide accurate and truthful information will be a ground for denial of my application for employment with MAGSAYSAY.
I Agree – I give my full consent to MAGSAYSAY – Crew Management / Manning Services (MAGSAYSAY-CMMS) based on above declaration.
I Decline - I do not give my full consent to MAGSAYSAY and I will not proceed with my application.
I authorize MAGSAYSAY to provide necessary information to training affiliates, MCHCA & MLRI. The training affiliates can contact me regarding training updates and courses being offered.